We intend to return to regular operations this fall, with the following modifications:
- Masks are required for all individuals in our building for the start of fall classes due to the current high rate of community transmission.
- This policy will be reevaluated at each monthly board of directors meeting throughout the school year.
- Only one person (per student) will be allowed in the waiting area during classes. No siblings, please.
- We will continue to follow all CDC, state, and local guidelines, and if required, we will adjust the safety measures above.
- In case of a government-ordered shutdown due to Covid-19, classes will be offered in an alternate format. Pricing remains the same.